[AFAAS-NET] African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services email@example.comObjectives of AFAAS:
- To ensure that CAADP Pillar 4 directly addresses the needs of African farmers as regards advisory services, contributing to making these services more effective and relevant
- To mobilise and utilise synergies across Africa for advisory service development
- To ensure the accessibility of appropriate and up-to-date knowledge on advisory services from a range of sources in Africa and internationally
- To empower country level advisory service stakeholders to determine their own priorities and lead efforts to improve their national and local advisory service systems
- To build partnerships at national, regional and international levels between agricultural advisory services and other institutions contributing to sustained growth and transformation of agriculture
- To build a continental African organisation that can sustainably support national agricultural advisory services to continuously enhance their contribution to national, regional, continental and global development objectives
- 900 Members
- 219 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of dgroups .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #digital 9 Topics
- #agriculture 7 Topics
- #webinar 6 Topics
- #d4ag 6 Topics
- #capacities 3 Topics
- #digitalization 3 Topics
- #e-conversation 2 Topics
- #automation 2 Topics
- #aquaculture 2 Topics
- #digitalisation 2 Topics