Note: dgroups.io will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Charter for Change Advocacy - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the Charter for Change Advocacy group!
The Charter for Change (C4C) is an initiative led by both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally led response.
This Charter for Change Advocacy dgroup is a closed discussion group for representative of C4C signatory and endorser organisations to share information and collaborate on advancing advocacy on behalf of the Charter for Change network and to support progress on the localisation of aid agenda.
For more information on the Charter for Change please see the C4C website (https://charter4change.org/) or contact email@example.com
- 133 Members
- 466 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.