Charter for Change Capacity Group - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid email@example.com
Welcome to the Charter for Change Capacity group!
The Charter for Change (C4C) is an initiative led by both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally led response.
This Charter for Change Capacity dgroup is a closed discussion group for representatives of C4C signatory and endorser organisations. The group seeks to capture local actor's capacity strengthening experiences and share resources and learning among Charter for Change network members in order to support progress on the localisation of aid agenda.
For more information on the Charter for Change please see the C4C website (https://charter4change.org/) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 28 Members
- 60 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.