Charter for Change Coordination Group - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid email@example.com
Welcome to the Charter4Change Coordination group!
The Charter for Change (C4C) is an initiative led by both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally led response.
The C4C Coordination dgroup is a closed group for members of the Charter for Change steering group used to streamline collaboration, communication and coordination efforts on behalf of the larger Charter for Change signatories and endorsers network.
For more information about the Charter for Change, please see the C4C website (https://charter4change.org/) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 Members
- 811 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of dgroups .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.