Charter for Change Endorsers - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid email@example.comWelcome to the Charter for Change Endorsers Group!
The Charter for Change is an initiative led by both both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally-led response. Signatories to the Charter for Change have committed themselves to deliver change within their own organisational ways of working so that local and national actors can play an increased and more prominent role in humanitarian response.
This Charter for Change Endorsers dgroup facilitates dialogue among endorsers of the Charter for Change to share information and discuss progress and challenges related to implementation of the Charter for Change. Membership of the group is restricted to local and national NGOs/CSOs that have endorsed the Charter for Change.
Do you represent a local or national NGO/CSO working in humanitarian action? Do you believe that the 8 commitments in the Charter for Change are important to support the Localisation of Humanitarian Aid? Do you want to endorse the Charter for Change and support this collaborative initiative to change INGOs organisational ways of working? Please see the Charter for Change website for more information (https://charter4change.org/) or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 390 Members
- 286 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.