Charter for Change Reporting - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid email@example.comWelcome to the Charter for Change reporting group!
The Charter for Change (C4C) is an initiative led by both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally led response.
This Charter for Change reporting dgroup is a closed discussion group for representative of C4C signatory and endorser organisations to collaborate on analysis and authoring of the C4C Annual Report and associated knowledge products.
For more information on the Charter for Change please see the C4C website (https://charter4change.org/) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 Members
- 23 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.