Charter for Change Signatories - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Charter for Change Signatories dgroup!
The Charter for Change is an initiative led by both both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally-led response. Signatories to the Charter for Change have committed themselves to deliver change within their own organisational ways of working so that local and national actors can play an increased and more prominent role in humanitarian response.
- 113 Members
- 51 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.