Charter for Change Signatories - Localisation of Humanitarian Aid email@example.comWelcome to the Charter for Change Signatories dgroup!
The Charter for Change is an initiative led by both both national and international NGOs to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally-led response. Signatories to the Charter for Change have committed themselves to deliver change within their own organisational ways of working so that local and national actors can play an increased and more prominent role in humanitarian response.
This Charter for Change Signatories dgroup facilitates communications between signatories, allows for easy information sharing and provides a central repository of discussions and related documents. Membership of the group is restricted to current C4C signatory organisations. For more information about the Charter for Change, or becoming a C4C signatory, please see the Charter for Change website (https://charter4change.org/) or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 103 Members
- 221 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.