Capitalization of Experiences Asia-Pacific email@example.comWelcome to the Experience Capitalization community of practice for Asia and the Pacific countries. This is one of the regional sub-groups, with experience capitalization practioners working in projects, programmes and organizations in this part of the world. This group started in 2016, as part of the capitalization project implemented by CTA and its parter organizations (IICA, FAO and IFAD). More information about the CTA project, about the COP and about experience capitalization in general can be found here: http://experience-capitalization.cta.int (and also on social media, using the hashtag #cap_exp). This group is open to all those interested in experience capitalization as a knowledge management approach.
- 151 Members
- 3 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.