We used this wiki to support planning, documenting and reporting on the discussions.
Please visit the different pages, and help us keep them up to date, highlighting the main points raised on the online discussions.
- Logging in
- Update your profile - and make sure all participants can find you
- How to contribute
- Your group settings - subscription options, advanced message preferences,
We started the discussions on 13 July; with introductions and agenda-setting that maps the critical factors and features necessary to collaborate and communicate effectively online. The second phase in this capitalization exercise should see us sharing and documenting the strategies, tools and tips that work for us in different situations. For the third phase, we looked to capitalize on our earlier work - setting out opportunities, agenda's and priority actions we can, together or individually take forward.
Each phase started with framing questions, experiences and opinions shared trigger interaction and discussion, and rapid summaries and synthesis round off each week.
What did participants say? What were the main issues raised? See the main ideas shared:
- Phase 1 : Issues emerging from the introductions and initial agenda setting
- Phase 2 : Causes of our good (or bad) experiences; steps to ensure success ; key lessons or advice
- Phase 3 : Insights and recommendations
- DOWNLOAD a summary of the interactions