You can subscribe to your groups' calendar and view events added to the groups' calendar in your favorite calendar application, such as Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Go to the group calendar page
- Scroll at the bottom of the page and see the Subscribe to Calendar blue button
- Click on it and copy the url that is displayed in the pop-up window
- Open your calendar application:
- Google calendar:
- Click on Add Calendar and From URL
- Paste the group calendar URL and save
- Click on Add then From Internet
- Paste the group calendar URL and click OK. The events will start syncing.
- When synch is completed, a pop-up window will ask you Add the calendar and subscribe to updates. Click Yes.
- The calendar is now added to your Outlook Calendar under Other Calendars.
- By default, it the group calendar will be untitled. You can rename it to better identify it amongst the calendars you have subscribed to.
You can subscribe to your consolidated group calendar by clicking the Subscribe to Calendar button at the bottom of Your Calendar home page.