GODAN Action Trainers’ Network firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the GODAN Action Trainers' Network!
The GODAN Action Trainers’ Network is a network of people actively involved in providing training to support the development of the capacity and diversity of open data users and intermediaries, leading to increased understanding and the more effective use of open data in tackling key agriculture and nutrition challenges.The activities of the Network include:
- Supporting replication of the GODAN Action training activities;
- Promoting open data knowledge, increase awareness of ongoing open data initiatives, share experiences, innovations and good practices for open data training.
- Promoting use of the GODAN Action open data curriculum and training material through your institutions;
- Identifying further opportunities for training;
We encourage you to actively share your ideas, opportunities, make use of our resources and share your ow
- 101 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.