Pacific Food Systems firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the Pacific Food Systems Group proudly moderated by Pacific Island Farmers Organisation Network. This group aims at exchanging information and experiences on improving local food supply, income, and nutrition outcomes by building linkages between individuals, farmer and community organisations, knowledge institutes, governments, and industry to drive innovation and attract investments. Members are a diverse group of stakeholders, living or working in the Pacific Islands.
Read the group Guidelines to know who can join the group, the types of messages that are acceptable, and group netiquette.
- 431 Members
- 97 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of dgroups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.